Tel: 01483 568161
Allianz aims to be the outstanding competitor in personal and commercial insurance in the UK, helping people and companies move on and up in business and life.
We provide insurance cover via insurance brokers, corporate partners and direct distribution channels. Our portfolio is wide and compromises insurance products in areas such as general commercial, private motor and home, animal health, musical instruments and legal protection. We also provide engineering inspection services.
We are the 34th largest company in the world and have over 85 million customers in 70 different countries. There are over 4,500 people working in 22 offices across the UK with support services being provided by 900 employees in India.
Everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work.
Who you'll work with
Our people are what makes us unique and help us stand out in the market.
At Allianz you’ll work with a variety of great people across the business from Actuarials and Underwriters to Engineers and Marketers.
We welcome applications from anyone who wants to offer their specific skills, experience and enthusiasm to make a difference.
What we can offer you?
- A competitive salary which is reviewed annually,
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- 10 hours of paid leave a year for charity and volunteering work in the community
- Flexible working - we try our best to accommodate your work/life balance and any choices / activities outside of work
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities