About Cambridge Assessment
We're proud of our 160 years heritage and the expertise it has given us. Cambridge Assessment operates and manages the University's three exam boards.
Whether you are building new IT systems, supporting our customers or developing one of our new qualifications, every person at Cambridge Assessment is making a difference. Being part of the education of eight million candidates, in over 170 countries every year, means we are opening doors to a better future every day.
And we believe actions speak louder than words when it comes to demonstrating our values. We think we’re great people to work with, but then maybe we’re biased! What we are certain about though is that if you join Cambridge Assessment you’ll be surrounded by talented people with diverse backgrounds and skills, working together in a friendly and supportive way.
Cambridge English Language Assessment
The world’s largest provider of English language curriculums and qualifications for young learners and adults.
Cambridge International Examinations
The world’s largest provider of international programmes and qualifications for 5 to 19 year old learners.
OCR - Oxford Cambridge and RSA
OCR is one of the UK’s biggest exam boards offering academic and vocational curriculums and qualifications.
Real Development Opportunities
We have ambitious plans to become the leading world authority on assessment. It matters to us that people rise to bigger challenges and reach their potential. As your ambitions and interests grow there will be opportunities to move around the business and gain new skills.
We'll expect you to take responsibility for fulfilling your own potential, and we will provide you with the training and development opportunities to manage this.
- Staff discounts at many retailers both online and in-store.
- Cambridge University Card – providing access to a number of university facilities such as the University Library and discounts at the Cambridge University Press bookshop.
- Season Ticket Loan – for travelling by rail or bus.
- Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
- Family friendly enhanced benefits when you might need them such as maternity and paternity and childcare vouchers.
- Limited access to nursery and play scheme places (waiting list in operation).
In addition to…
- Generous pension scheme.
- Performance related pay.
- Subsidised staff restaurants.
- At least 36 days holiday (including bank holidays).
Did you know that we are not only based in Cambridge? We also have a site in Coventry, as well as a number of other smaller offices around the UK and overseas.
We are also in the process of building our new site. Called The Triangle, this new international headquarters will bring together all Cambridge Assessment's Cambridge-based staff, currently based in 11 different offices across the city, under one roof.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?