Resourcing Assistant (30 hours per week) - Part-time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Resourcing Assistant to join the People Support department at our Head Office in Lytham St. Annes.
The successful candidate will provide support to the In-House Recruitment Manager and Regional Recruitment & Training Managers in areas such as Recruitment & HR administration for our Head Office and Stores, to attract high calibre applicants to Beaverbrooks.
This role is part time, 30 hours per week. However, there will be a requirement for flexibility during our peak months of September through to November, where you will be required to increase your hours to full time (37 ½ hours per week) to support with our Christmas recruitment.
The role will predominantly involve the following:
Being an ambassador for the Beaverbrooks brand towards potential candidates, suppliers, internal stakeholders and new colleagues.
Recruitment & Resourcing:
- Sourcing and shortlisting candidates for our Head Office and store vacancies
- Day to day administration for our online recruitment tracking system
- First line support for all office recruitment enquiries
- Post job adverts on the company intranet, job boards and industry relevant websites for Head Office & store vacancies
- Organise meeting rooms for interviews
- Conduct primary telephone interviews
- Coordination of first interview stages at the Head Office and liaising with other managers to ensure the hiring process is smooth and efficient
- Holiday cover for the Recruitment Administrator who looks after all administration for new starters, to include references check and offer letters. Also, the management of regional inductions, including producing relevant materials and booking travel and accommodation for attendees.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies communicating new vacancies when needed
- Supporting the In-house Recruitment Manager with key recruitment projects
- Update & manage careers social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter)
People Support (HR):
- Carrying out eligibility to work checks.
- Administration relating to Starters, Leavers & Changes.
- Preparation of contracts and job offers letters.
- Preparation of certificates for Transition passes.
- Co-ordination of fixed term contracts administration.
- General administration relating to People processes.
The Ideal Candidate
It’s important that the successful candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Previous administrative experience from within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (to enable you to effectively liaise on the phone with candidates and external suppliers);
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ability to pick things up quickly
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills, with the ability to multitask, working accurately on several projects at any one time.
- Ability to be proactive and use own initiative as well as to work as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail;
- Build positive working relationships and establish rapport with people at all levels;
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Interest and knowledge of mainstream social channels e.g. Facebook & Twitter.
It’s advantageous if you also have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience from working in an in-house or agency resourcing role
- Experience working in administration within a recruitment or HR department
- Experience of advertising vacancies via online job boards and the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques to source and attract candidates
- Experience of working with an Applicant Tracking System