Legal Secretary/Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for a firm of Solicitors based in the centre of Doncaster who are looking for a Legal Secretary/PA on a part time basis (3 or 4 days) to cover a maternity leave period of 9-12 months.
The role is really varied and will see you providing secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Partner and duties will include;
- Audio and copy typing general correspondence and legal documents
- Producing trial bundles
- Assisting with the drafting of Particulars of Claim for small money claims
- Liaising with clients and third parties via telephone and email
- Diarising and reminding of court dates and deadlines
- Organising appointments and meetings
- Maintaining office manual and handbooks
- Assisting with compliance including logging information onto case management systems
- Maintaining filing systems
- Drafting referral agreements to estate agents and brokers
- Maintaining the company’s social media accounts
- Updating company websites
- Providing occasional administrative support within the Contentious Probate and Private Client department
- Reception cover one lunchtime per week
For this role you will need to be extremely organised and display a high level of efficiency, particularly in relation to diary management.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960458747