Are you looking for an exciting and lucrative career in the healthcare industry! We are currently recruiting Full time, Part Time and Bank staff to join our expanding workforce in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas, we have lots of rewarding work In Mental Health Hospitals, Residential, Nursing and Learning Disability Homes and NHS Hospitals In there specialist units.
Benefits we offer our staff:
• We offer PMVA training (Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression)
• We offer epilepsy awareness training.
• Enrolment on NVQ Health & Social Care Course (FREE!)
• Criminal Record Checks (DBS)
• Shift flexibility (12 hour shifts, morning shifts, afternoon shifts) days and nights to match your availability.
• Weekly pay (pay rise review every three months)
• Weekly Bonus Schemes. (T&C apply)
• Transport is available.
• Holiday pay.
• Understand the needs of mental health patience and young adults with learning disabilities.
• Ability to adapt to different work settings, Mental Health Hospitals, Learning Disability Centres.
• Be able to complete daily observations.
Whether you are experienced or not we provide you support every step of the way to begin your career as a support worker. YOU can make a difference.
If you have any further enquires please contact Geet on.
01582 235090. (9am-5pm)