Legal Secretary / Assistant
Legal Secretary/Assistant - PART TIME AVAILABLE - Commercial Property and Residential Property
A top tier Legal 500 firm with multiple offices are currently seeking two Legal Secretaries to join their leading Commercial Property and Residential Property teams in Bath. The firm have an outstanding reputation with a national presence and are highly ranked in The Chambers UK 2017.
The successful candidate will assist the expert lawyers in Commercial/Residential Property on a variety of high net worth matters.
You will be joining a premier law firm who are Gold Investors in People, looking after their employees well and supporting them in career development.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the full process from instruction through to completion
- Audio typing from digital dictation when required
- Opening files and carrying out the appropriate conflict checks
- Carrying out property searches
- Extensive use of the Land Registry portal
- Drafting various legal documentation using the firm's in-house style
- Diary management to include setting up team meetings
- All administrative tasks for the team when needed
Desired skills and experience:
- Must have previous experience in either residential conveyancing or commercial property
- Fast typing speeds are beneficial
- Sound knowledge of the full conveyancing procedure
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team within a heavyweight national law firm who offer a great working culture and incomparable employee benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515109