Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive
Location: Romsey SO51 9AQ
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 + Commission scheme (pro-rata for Part Time position)
Hours: Our standard working hours are 09.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday. We are happy to consider part time working and other flexible working options providing this still enables consistency of client contact.
About the company:
Our client is an IT Systems Integration specialist engaged in the design, installation, support and lifecycle management, of products supplied by market leading technology vendors. Specialisms include networks and security, unified communications and collaboration, as well as cloud and hosted, underpinned by a proven methodology for planning, implementation and support.
They operate as a go-to technical resource for their clients, which includes strategic road-mapping and design consultancy services for BC (Business Continuity), DR (Disaster Recovery) solutions.
Their vision statement is to be the fastest growing Systems Integrator in the South of England by 31st March 2021. They believe they can achieve this due to their loyal client base, and because in September 2017 they joined the Forfusion family, which has enabled them to significantly enhance their engineering capability, and offer co-operative purchasing power, as well as offer additional layers to their product portfolio.
Our client is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn, who enjoys a hard-working, fun-loving environment. A strong commercial/sales bias & an interest in IT will be essential as the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in helping us achieve their ambitious customer acquisition & revenue growth objectives. They must be comfortable identifying & initiating contact with potential customers via social media channels and by telephone, generating interest, qualifying prospects & closing sales or where appropriate booking meetings for the external consultants.
Duties of the Internal Sales Executive:
- A mix of direct approach social media contacts and outbound ‘luke warm’ calls to potential new clients for on premise and cloud based IT products and solutions.
- To follow up sales leads generated by marketing activities and inbound sales enquiries from customers.
- To identify opportunities & follow up with a proposal, or where appropriate book appointments for the Technical Sales Consultants.
- Internal Account Management - to initiate regular & systematic telephone follow up of potential and existing customers building lasting relationships.
- To produce accurate written quotations for customers & ensure all quotations are followed up in a timely manner.
- Achieve sales targets within agreed time scale.
- Manage your pipeline and diary.
- Provide management with sales reports on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Assist with internal ad-hoc duties as & when required, especially during the first 9-month period of assisting with maternity cover.
- Maintaining customer & lead interaction records on the company’s CRM database.
- Working to KPI’s as set by your manager.
Requirements of the Internal Sales Executive:
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Experience of using social media within a business environment to help develop and nurture relationships would be ideal.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team, although it is also important to be comfortable to work on your own in the office from time to time.
- Ability to multi- task, prioritises, & manage time effectively.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Previous experience in an inside sales role within a similar business would be beneficial.
- An interest in the IT industry and/or a willingness to learn about IT solutions is essential.
Internal Sales Executive Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent commission scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Internal Sales Executive role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80908413