Logistics Administrator(Part Time)
We are recruiting in our Logistics Team for a Logistics Administrator within our Bristol Depot, to be responsible for the control of the day-to-day picking , loading and unloading operations within the logistics department. This comprises of compliance, performance and customer service.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* Perform all allocated tasks to the required standards of quality and customer service.
* Complete all allocated tasks as safely and efficiently as possible
* Follow the company attendance and holiday request procedures
* Support and control the warehouse team using the SIC process to achieve the optimum level of picking accuracy and efficiency.
* Work with the team to deliver the picking plans and inbound schedules.
* Administer the procedures to ensure customer deliveries are made in full, inclusive to top-ups and fulfilments.
* Control picking activity to ensure customer minimum date coding requirements are met.
* Meeting challenging plans.
* Time management due to the time sensitive nature of the operation.
Key skills & experience
* Use of Mobex Systems
* Proficient in the use of MS Office, especially Excell
* Data analysis
* Excellent organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Knowledge of logistics and Driver working time regulations.
* Being able to deal with pressurised situations
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent analytical and time management skills
*Ideal candidates would have previous Transport office Experience.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at ***********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960532547