Part-Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our client, a leading South West construction company specialising in new builds, conversions and refurbishments, has just made available a permanent opportunity for a Part-Time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team in Pilning, offering a salary of up to £20,000 per annum, pro rata (depending on experience).
Working within a small finance team the successful applicant will be an experienced purchase ledger clerk, with ideally, but not a pre-requisite, experience within the construction / building industry.
This position is a 3 working day per week role. Hours within these days can be flexible for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities of the Part-Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Ability to process, and query a large volume of invoices
- Ability to handle a large amount of supplier accounts (200+)
- Excellent communication skills, both inside and outside of the organisation
- Ability to process delivery tickets
- Ability to reconcile & action supplier statements
- Familiar with the concept of a '3 way' matching system
- Experience using SAGE 50 and Eque2 an advantage but not essential
- Comfortable to work unsupervised and be main point of contact for the purchase ledger
- Confident enough to be able to suggest improvements to current processes and challenge existing procedures.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960535592