Receptionist / Admin Support / Office Assistant x 2
Job Title: Receptionist / Admin Support
Location: Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: 17,080 pro-rata
Job Type: Permanent, Part-time 23 and 22.5 Hours per week
The Company is the largest specialty distributor and manufacturer of branded products and solutions for rehabilitation, recovery and sports medicine in the world, distributing a comprehensive product portfolio to hospitals and local authorities, private therapists, mobility shops, high street retailers, pharmacies, internet traders and International distributors.
You will be part of the Administration Team, one of two receptionists managing the reception area, incoming calls, visitors and post. You will oversee all document requests received from the NHS, including liaising with vendors, category managers and the quality department. You will coordinate relevant administrative tasks including booking taxis and Car hires.
Morning - Monday to Friday 8.00 - 12.30
Afternoon - Monday to Thursday 12.15 - 17.00, Friday 12.15 - 16.15
- Handling calls from clients and staff, gathering initial details and then directing them to most appropriate department
- Logging issues raised by clients in their ticketing system.
- Supporting their internal teams with general administration work
- Ordering stationery/office supplies as required
- Assisting with scanning and filling of documentation
- Collecting post, arranging couriers and shipments to client sites
- Preparation of internal meeting rooms, bookings and arranging lunches and refreshments for meetings
- Supporting the operation of the facilities management function
- Supporting general office housekeeping activities
If you have the following, then they'd love to hear from you
- Experience of working in Reception and undertaking a variety of administrative tasks.
- IT literate. Competent in a range of software including Word, and Excel or similar.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to inform, advise and persuade, to include good verbal and written skills.
- Organisation and planning skills. Able to consistently maintain high administrative standards, e.g. record keeping tasks, as required.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative, within a team environment.
- Health Cashplan
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
When applying, please confirm whether you wish to be considered for the morning shift, the afternoon shift or if you are willing to consider either.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Evening Secretary, Evening PA, Support Administrator, Support Staff, Business Administrator, Admin Support, Secretary, Clerk, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Support, Admin Assistant, Admin, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Business Support, Receptionist, Company Receptionist may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960533538