Program Manager - Return to Work Programme
Learn more about Amazon’s long-term commitment to the UK.
We will make sure your transition back into the professional world is as smooth as possible. Here is what you can expect from us:
- You will receive coaching sessions and functional training that bring your skills up to speed before joining.
- Our managers are trained to develop every team member’s strengths and they will make sure to set you up for success.
- Besides regular developing meeting with your direct manager, you will be assigned a buddy and mentor that will support you during your starting period at Amazon.
- You will have the chance to work with brilliant people from all over the world.
- We value diversity of thoughts and Amazon gives you the opportunity to share your ideas with your manager and other teams to drive innovation.
- A peculiar culture based on our Leadership Principles. They are the foundation of everything we do. Whether we're discussing ideas for new projects or deciding on the best approach to solving a problem. Learn more about them here.
If you've had a career break of two years (or a little less, we're not overly fussy) then read on...
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mould to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience?
The Amazon Logistics team is looking for a customer-focused, detail-oriented, and experienced Program Manager in the EU that can drive innovation in last mile delivery and transportation networks. You could help shape the future of Amazon Logistics in EU!
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for defining and implementing a product vision that meets our customer’s needs while satisfying performance and budget goals.
Program Managers drive strategy, prioritize projects and feature sets, evaluate and set stakeholders expectations. This requires interaction with Amazon’s EU operations team; you will work closely with business partners to drive the collection and implementation of requirements, ensure alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations and manage the lifecycle of various initiatives. You will review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and drive the product development schedule from design to release. Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, highly motivated, effective within distributed teams and with a focus to deliver and execute large-scale programs.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in program and/or product management in a fast moving environment
• Experience developing and delivering on project milestones
• A bachelor's degree in a related field
• Ability to fully engage with a variety of teams
• Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and resolve conflicts that balance client and company needs
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
• Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
• MBA, master’s degree in engineering or a related technical discipline