Support Worker - Middlesbrough
£8.00- £10.00 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Support Worker's to work within a variety of environments across Teesside including Supported Living, Residential Services, Hospitals and Specialist Units.
The following responsibilities are considered essential to the role:
- Administering medication
- Assisting with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
- Ensuring health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care/support plans
- Maintaining regular communication with Service Manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- Build and maintain relationships with service users and their families.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
- Previous experience within a healthcare environment, preferably supporting clients with learning/physical disabilities.
- Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
- Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
- Easily adaptable to new environments
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Eligible to work in the UK
What Pin-Point will do for you:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working patterns to suit you
- Full or Part time work offered, dependant on your circumstances
- Holiday allowance accrued as you work
- FREE annual training
- Bonus structure for "Refer a friend" scheme.
Pin-Point Healthcare are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the leading recruitment agencies in the North East & Nationwide supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care & support staff to the healthcare industry.
If you are interested in the above position then please send a copy of your C.V to or contact our office on 01642 772 134 for an informal discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80838573