Flexible Care Assistant
Work for an independent, friendly and supportive care company, owned and managed by two health professionals who provide care and support for adults in their own homes.
They are passionate about delivering the highest standard of care and recognise that their employees are integral to doing this.
Management are at the forefront of running the company, leading by example, delivering the day to day care and are committed to supporting employee development.
Main Role Outlined:
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering a high level of care direct to the client in their own home. This will include personal care, meal preparation and light domestic work.
For this opportunity you must have a vehicle and be able to work part time flexible shift hours.
- You will be required to understand and follow the person centred care plan and carry out assigned tasks involving direct client care.
- Record and report information such as the client’s general health and wellbeing, any accidents, faults or hazards within the home.
- Personal care tasks including; washing, toileting, bathing, dressing, undressing, getting in and out of bed etc.
- Medication administration depending on client
The Right Candidate Will:
- Possess a great positive attitude and caring nature
- Passionate and dedicated to providing excellent care
- Previous hands on care experience
- Have a driving license with a car
- A competitive hourly rate of pay above the average care agency
- A good mileage allowance
- Friendly and supportive work environment where hard work is recognized
- A company committed to supporting employee development - allowing staff to be the best they can be
- The flexibility needed to maintain a positive work life balance.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please click "Apply Now" and your CV will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80858120