We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our busy and friendly work depot. The role will be offered initially for a 6 month contract period which will ideally lead to being offered a permanent contract.
· The administration team plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of Oxford depot activities, providing support in a professional manner and taking responsibility for effectively completing tasks in accordance with set timescales.
· As an administrator you will be a good team worker, capable of working to tight deadlines and responding to changing priorities at short notice.
· You will be prepared to take the initiative to minimise or prevent anticipated problems, and must be committed to providing excellent levels of customer service at all times.
Your specific duties in this role would be:
· To create project packs, including customer acceptances and other utility drawings.
· Speaking to both internal and external customers.
· Assisting Account Mangers with creating a programme of works for teams to complete.
· Scanning project packs to our digitization department.
· Liasing with local authorities in order to get permission to work on the highway.
· You will be able to communicate effectively and politely, both verbally and in writing with employees, managers and customers within and outside the Company.
· A neat and accurate worker, you will be computer literate, ideally being competent in Microsoft software packages such as Word and Excel.
· You will also be a competent operator of other key office equipment.
8 am to 4.30 pm or 8.30 am to 5 pm
£16,800 to £17,800