It’s never been easier to list your property for short and holiday lets; CopoFi helps landlords find the right investment property and the right mortgage, enabling them to maximize their cash flows and run their business efficiently. We are building tools that empower landlords, giving them access to key insights and helping them on every stage of their journey from finding a property to securing financing.
We are an early-stage FinTech startup based out of RocketSpace, London, who are looking to change the way landlords make property investments. We have just completed our first round of funding and have taken investment from a large family office, a mid sized UK home builder, senior mortgage professionals and large-scale landlords amongst others. We are now looking to scale our team and are seeking a mortgage broker to join us.
What are we building
We are building a platform that empowers landlords who want to purchase an investment property through data analytics, market insights, and ultimately, a bespoke mortgage financing solution. We want to guide our customers on every step of their journey, from finding the next great property, to securing financing, to maximising it’s potential when in operation.
What will I be doing?
- Offering professional mortgage advice and product sourcing for specialist Holiday BTL Mortgages in accordance with FCA Regulations.
- New business to be entered into the CRM system and to continually track, monitor and update accordingly.
- Completing Fact Finds and submitting Lender applications in accordance with strict procedures outlined by Principal
- Providing Key Facts Illustrations and necessary documents to Clients
- To liaise with Lenders, Insurance Companies, Solicitors and Clients ensuring all requirements are met and communications logged.
- Seek to automate operational inefficiencies and track success factors
- Help to develop new business streams
- Gain valuable customer feedback and insight, which will shape how we grow as a business
- Work collaboratively with the Product and Tech Dev teams to build a stronger customer proposition.
- Self-development and participation in training courses.
- Other duties may be required as agreed by Director.
What do you expect from me?
- Previous mortgage experience (Minimum 9 Month).
- High ethical standards and motivation to adhere to compliance standards – This is a customer service job and potential applicants driven by a hard commission structure need not apply.
- Solid understanding of the KYC, AML, TCF and all associated regulatory requirements as part of an FCA regulated business.
- Unwavering customer focus and drive to put the customer at the heart of all you do
- Passion for the company vision and contributing to its success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to engage with customers and colleagues
- Prioritise and plan own workload. Ability to multitask, prioritise effectively, and work well under pressure using your own initiative
- Able to work within defined business processes to achieve agreed outcomes
- Aptitude to work efficiently and enthusiastically alone or in a team. Ability to work at various locations
- Good aptitude for numbers and comfortable working with data, evidenced by academic qualifications (ideally)
- Strong drive and great work ethic
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with various CRM – Zoho etc. would be a great plus
- Good general knowledge of mortgage and protection related products and legislation
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 qualified or equivalent - Desired but not required
Everything we do is shaped by our values of integrity, innovation and a strong client driven ethos to find technology and mortgage-based solutions. We believe in strong community spirit and problem solving as a team. We try to learn every-day, and give everyone the chance to step up and grow within the company.
What are CopoFi offering?
- Competitive salary with great potential for growth
- Employer pension contributions
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays). Pro-rated for part time
- Pick your own tech equipment
- Access to the RocketSpace ecosystem with pool table, regular talks and workshops
Open bar on Thursdays, free fruit and snacks
- A lot of autonomy and the opportunity to impact the company’s future
At CopoFi we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Interested? Click apply now.