Print Manager - Photography Exhibitions/Large Format Printing
Standard8 design build and install cultural exhibitions and graphic installations throughout the UK.
At the core of our business are outdoor exhibitions of work by some of the worlds leading photographers and artists. We also build and install a broad range of information graphics. Over the last 15 years we have developed a reputation for delivering high quality, creative and innovative exhibitions and have a loyal client list consisting mainly of charities and worldwide organisations.
You will assist with the following tasks;
- Produce artwork to a professional technical standard and prepare print ready files.
- Accountability for ensuring digital image quality
- Proofing printed images to a high standard.
- Liaising with suppliers and photographers
- Mounting and lamination
- Stock management
- Oversee in machine maintenance
- Manage production staff and sub-contractors
- Schedule workflow
- Promote/Increase print sales
- Proven experience with Adobe Illustrator, In design and Photoshop
- Experience running large format digital printers, ideally Epsom and Mimaki printers and a Cannon Flatbed printer
- Experience of operating and use of vinyl cutting machines would be beneficial
- Ideally both MAC & PC experience
- Organised and able to prioritise work flow
- Able to meet tight deadlines
We are looking for candidates to make a real contribution assisting in the operation of this department and become part of a group of people all working towards a successful, creative, positive environment.
Please forward your CV and covering letter quoting reference PRA02. Due to the high volume of applications we will only be able to contact those that maybe of interest. (Polite Notice: Professional Recruitment assistance is not required for this particular post.