Competitive salary, 23 days holiday (plus PH’s), company pension scheme, cover under income protection and life insurance schemes.
Based in Leicester, our client is an innovative, forward thinking Global company and market leader in providing business supplies and services - whatever their workplace. A single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials. Based within their Head office in Leicester.
The position of Graphic Artist includes:
· Responsible for visualisation, layout and graphic design for all corporate communications for the DACH/BNLX and UK/IRE countries in conjunction with your colleagues in the Creative Specials team. Be seen as a partner and consultant for visual execution.
· Responsible for creating any additional communication required by the channels such as inserts, billboards, print advertising, special ads, video, image retouching, photography etc.
· Deliver innovative creative solutions and visual materials meeting the marketing, merchandising, sales and all other internal communication needs of the business.
· Design concepts according to business brief for multi-channel usage including (but not exclusively); product/people photography, event support (before and during), animations/video and ad-hoc campaigns.
· Consult and guide our internal customers in design and layout questions.
· Safe-guard our Corporate guidelines and act as a Brand guardian.
· Multiple project management and delivery
· Delivering against deadlines and timescales
· Escalate issues to ensure all challenges are met head on
· Translate briefs using graphic knowledge and company guidelines into accurate visual concepts for stakeholders
· Add value to client consultations and meetings
· Adhere to corporate and production guidelines ensuring brand consistency
· Remains up-to-date with the latest design/production trends and technologies in the marketplace
· Creative thinking to produce new ideas and innovative solutions
· Networking and communication with the different stakeholders
· Help to establish, maintain and continuously improve the operational processes that ensure an efficient Media Production Centre.
The ideal candidate will:
· Professional qualification in the relevant Graphic Design fields of study.
· Knowledge of the latest trends and developments in the graphical industry concerning design and graphical production.
· Excellent communication skills and passion to learn and be part of a team.
· Drive to increase productivity, efficiency,
· Knowledge of project management.
· Ability to support transnational projects for the European organisation.
· Experience with the Adobe CS collection, any other graphic programs or program languages appreciated.
Key words: Graphic Artist, Design, Brand Marketing, Marketing, Business Supplies, Leicester, Midlands