Sales & Marketing Assistant - Flexible working
We are looking for an enthusiastic & proactive sales & marketing assistant to contribute to the growth of our client base.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for learning, sales & marketing
- Excellent communication skills to enjoy all aspects of the sales cycle, including: appointment-making, networking, making connections, building relationships and pursuing sales opportunities
- Ability to hit sales targets & convert prospects to clients
We are a small business, with our facilitators often out delivering, so the ideal candidate would be happy working in the office by themselves & relish the opportunity to make the role their own. Working closely with the Managing Director, they will need to be able to manage up, prioritise their own workload and be flexible in their day to day duties.
- Opportunity to grow your role as the company grows
- Achievable targets with performance related bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to learning & development techniques & training programmes
- Previous experience in B2B sales
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communicator, well-presented, with a positive & professional approach
If you are looking for a career in sales, where you will have the autonomy to explore multiple routes to market and build your own sales pipeline; have a passion for learning & development and believe in delivering excellent customer service then this is the role for you.
You will be confident in all aspects of front end sales, including:
- Cold calling & follow up calls to prospects
- Sourcing & completing tenders & proposals
- Social media networking
- Face to face networking
- Face to face sales
Everything we do is designed to embed learning & positively change behaviour to contribute to individual & organisational success.
Our mission is to create a fun and engaging environment where learning can be embedded for the long-term, whilst enhancing leadership qualities in all participants from individual contributors to senior leaders. We do this by using our LEARN model which is proven to embed learning.
Specialising in leadership & behavioural change, we have developed an easy to use guide to implement learning to benefit both the individual learner and the organisation.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Assistant - Flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly