Bookkeeper for music agency - part time
Experienced bookkeeper required for 5 - 8 hours per week, the role can be split over 2 days if required.
- Maintain the purchase ledger - scan all purchase ledger invoices into receipt bank and post into Xero.
- Scan and process all expenses via receipt bank / Xero.
- Posting and reconciling bank accounts in Xero (in £, € and $ )
- Scan and process the company credit card via receipt bank / Xero.
- Suggest supplier payments once payment criteria have been met.
- Draft and prepare general ledger journals if and when required.
- Maintain company ledgers including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provide gross margin analysis.
- The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail and work with a high degree of accuracy.
- MUST have previous accounts experience using Xero
- The candidate will need to be available on a Tuesday or Wednesday working in the office, with an option for some of the hours to be carried out offsite after the initial probation period. They will report to the Financial Controller.