PR & Events Coordinator - Luxury Interior/Furniture Design
About the Luxury Interior/Furniture Design Company
This leading specialist in the luxury design space, boasting the Royal Family as a regular customer, is ideally located in Central London. As a PR & Events Coordinator, you will be working for a renowned bespoke furniture, luxury gifts, accessories, and interior design company that needs no introduction.
About the PR & Events Coordinator Role
As a PR & Events Coordinator, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop you public relations, marketing, events management, social media, and communication skills within a reputable and well-presented team.
Key Responsibilities for the PR & Events Coordinator role:
* You will develop and execute the high-end company's PR and marketing strategy by managing all press relations, copywriting, securing editorials, and liaising with luxury department stores' PR teams
* You will project manage all promo activity for brand events, such as The Chelsea Flower Show, London Design Festival, and the Monaco Yacht Show
* You will coordinate all social media activity across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as develop creative and compelling social media strategies
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive, PR/Marketing Coordinator, or equivalent, either with an agency or in-house within a luxury sector, apply immediately to join this specialist and established company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR & Events Coordinator:
* Circa 3 years' PR/press experience
* Experience in a large luxury group, preferably at international level
* Strong network of press contacts, ideally in the design industry
* Understanding of and competency in using social media to convey the company's message
* Desire to act as an ambassador for such a luxurious brand
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com now, or to find out more information about the PR & Events Coordinator role, call 020 3826 1221.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive