Solicitor - Flexible working
Are you currently an Employment Solicitor looking for more flexibility in your role?
Have you had a career break and looking to get back to work?
Have your done your stint at a large firm and want to reclaim some work/life balance without compromising on the quality of work and clients?
We are a long established, Lexcel accredited Employment Solicitor firm in Knowle, Solihull, renowned for our strong level of client care and practice management.
The role is part time and is a salaried role. This will particularly suit experienced lawyers who want to revert to part time hours / flexible hours or perhaps a solicitor who is returning to work after a period of time out.
There is an expectation that the person coming in will be committed to building up their own reputation and workload, so we need somebody to demonstrate that they have the appetite to do this.
What's on offer:
- genuine flexibility - to work part time;
- salaried work;
- existing work streams;
- a sensible approach to working - we are looking for somebody who is committed to working hard but there is flexibility in terms of hours and environment;
- excellent salary at current market rate.
The Successful Applicant
- It's likely you'll have at least 10 years' experience PQE in Employment Law and will have experience of acting on behalf of applicants and respondents on a full range of contentious matters as well as advising on non-contentious matters;
- Will have outstanding interpersonal skills with an aptitude for providing pragmatic and technically strong advice;
- Ideally have your own existing client following;
- Will have a personable approach alongside a team-oriented attitude;
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with complex employment law caseloads;
- Provide advice on the terms of settlement agreements and draft settlement agreements;
- Will advise on TUPE matters;
- Will handle new client enquiries;
- Attend upon clients in interview;
- A level of comfort working autonomously and with minimal supervision;
- Promote the firm’s employment law service.