Management Accountant (Temp to Perm)
A newly created opportunity for a (long term) temporary to permanent Management Accountant in a market leader has become available. The Management Accountant the will report directly to the Finance Manager to support the delivery of effective and efficient financial reports, control and compliance. Operationally, the Management Accountant ensures that financial information is accurate and timely in its delivery to support decision making.
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the development of quick, accurate and accessible management information for all key stakeholders with a range of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. This will include the reporting of Key Performance Indicators and metrics.
- Support the production of accurate management accounts, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow, cost centre reports and variance analysis.
- Prepare and process general ledger journals as defined by the Corporate Finance Manager, ensuring accounting records are accurately maintained and routine monthly reporting timetable is met.
- Complete defined Balance Sheet Reconciliations as part of the month end process ensuring reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner.
- Manage the process of accounting for fixed assets to ensure that carrying values are correctly stated, assets are capitalised in a timely manner, depreciation and amortisation are correctly recognised and impairment issues are reflected as they arise.
- Minimum part qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- Very strong excel skills and ability to work with large quantities of data essential.
- Strong communicator, able to elicit information from stakeholders at all levels.
- Analytical mind with the ability to translate detailed and complex information into concise and coherent management information.
Applicants must be willing to commit to a long term temporary assignment with a genuine permanent opportunity. The minimum duration is 9 to 12 months.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year