Assistant Operations Manager
- Assist Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of organisation.
- Develop productive, profitable and achievement oriented working environment for employees.
- Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Supervise operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services.
- Educate operations team on best practices, company policies and service excellence standards.
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staffs.
- Oversee operational cost, risk and audit activities.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Determine staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules for new projects.
- Coordinate with General Manager in different operational issues and promotional activities.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
- Generate operational reports for management as needed.
This post is part time, 2 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Job Type: Part-time