Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Maternity Cover – Marketing Manager
Part time, 3 days per week
Trade Marketing - Instrumentally support the Executive Directors in the execution of our Brand & Marketing Strategy by delivering the b2b trade marketing strategy, including;
- Management and implementation of the rolling 12-month trade marketing calendar
- Creation and communication of all trade marketing campaigns
- New collection launch programme
- Strategic event management
- Maintenance of our trade CRM database.
- management and reporting on all trade marketing KPI’s
- Guardianship of our b2b trade site.
PR - In line with strategy, manage, develop and report on our international trade and consumer PR activities, including managing associated agencies.
Budget - Manage the Marketing budget; planning, spend, control and reporting, ensuring on-budget delivery of all activities.
- Proven project management with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal, written, listening, communication and presentation skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Budget maintenance
- Proven track record within a trade marketing environment
- Demonstrable understanding of how to market a premium brand with requisite experience
- Proven problem solving skills
- Strong focus on quality and standards of excellence
- BA (hons) Marketing degree
UK & International Business Travel - The role may require travel, particularly at seasonal trade show times, therefore a full, clean EU driving licence and valid Passport are required.
Part time, 3 days per week. Maternity cover.
An original aesthetic and commitment to quality craftsmanship have earned LSA International a reputation as one of the world’s foremost producers of handmade glass and high quality porcelain.
From our London headquarters our company designs and produces contemporary products for bar, table and decoration - all designed by Monika Lubkowska-Jonas, daughter of LSA International co-founder Janusz Lubkowski.
For over 50 years, we continue to make highly anticipated additions to the range. Materials are carefully selected to ensure the our signature quality and complex artisan techniques are translated into distinctive products - selected by boutique hotels, Michelin starred restaurants, iconic retailers, leading stylists and influential design press alike.