Part Time - Finance Administrator
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Hours: 25 hours per week, over 5 days, Monday to Friday, Start and finish times are flexible.
Job Type: Part Time, 14 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £17,500 (pro rata part time)
Are you seeking a fresh challenge in a vibrant and expanding business? If the answer is yes then we have an exciting opportunity within our Cash Team!
FMG is the UK's leading independent provider of fleet incident management and specialist vehicle recovery. The cash team are responsible for ensuring all banking transactions and cash allocations for the group are made accurately, in accordance with policy and within agreed timescales ensuring it is recorded accurately in the Finance ledgers. Whilst allocating cheques on a daily basis, the team are also responsible for investigating queries and unallocated cash using the core operating systems and communication with colleagues around the business.
To succeed in this role you'll be able to demonstrate strong communication and team work skills and have a keen eye for detail.
In addition, you'll have:
- A drive to see things through to completion
- Proven customer service skills
- A confident user of both telephone and computer
What’s in it for me?
Supporting you to be the best you can we’ll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join us you'll enjoy a structured training programme. You will continue to develop in your role through on-going coaching and support. Your salary will grow as you learn and develop.
You'll enjoy some fantastic benefits too. For instance:
- Competitive salary and quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free eye tests and free car parking
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area (and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of our cycle to work scheme.)
- Discounts from local businesses
FMG is one of the largest fleet and accident management specialists in the UK. To apply now click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter.