Property Inventory Clerk
Are you looking for flexible working hours, or returning to work?
Eclipse Inventories are looking for excellent people to work as property inventory clerks for our residential inventory company. We are looking for incredible individuals of all levels and specialisms, as you will receive all the necessary training to excel at this position.
We are obsessed with customer service and giving the best possible residential property inventories to our customers, so if you think you can work to these standards then this could be for you.
What we require of you:
- London based – ideally West or South West London
- Driving license and own vehicle
- Available to start immediately
- Able to work a minimum of 3 days per week, but flexible days & hours
- A commitment to the company and customer service
- Strong accuracy skills and an obsession with minute detail
What we will do for you:
- Give you an opportunity to work around your family life with flexible hours & days
- Give you industry leading training and guidance
- Pay you fairly and on time, every time.
- Provide employee benefits for things such as gym memberships, meals out, cinemas and phone insurance
- Offer you on going guidance to help you become one of the best clerks
Who is the role for:
If you have previous property related experience as a lettings negotiator or property manager then this role could be ideal for you. If you have previously been a clerk we are happy to retrain you as needed.
Someone with knowledge of the industry and any related qualifications such as with AIIC or ARLA Propertymark would be a perfect candidate also.
If you love detail, and have an eye for accuracy and have a naturally friendly demeanour this will be ideal
Key skills for a successful Inventory Clerk:
- Time keeping
- Self motivation and drive
- Detail orientated 110%
- A desire to be busy and work alone
- 100% focus on customer needs and service
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills (English)
Please send a comprehensive covering letter telling us why you want this job and what relevant experience you have.
Apply for Property Inventory Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly