Administrator - Flexible working
Summary of role:
You will be responsible for supporting the Property Management team and Head of Property with day to day tasks.
Key duties and responsibilities of role:
- To process incoming and outgoing post.
- Updating property records.
- Scheduling inspections on behalf of property management.
- Answering telephone calls from clients when the team are busy.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
- Maintaining the key system.
- Supporting the Maintenance team to chase contractors for outstanding works.
- Complete any other tasks as required by the Head of Property.
- A strong administration background (preferably in property).
- A basic understanding of property management.
- Ability to maintain electronic property records accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Professional approach and appearance, well spoken with an excellent telephone manner.
- Proactive approach and able to multi-task.
- Calm under pressure.
Experience and qualifications:
- A basic understanding of London’s residential property market preferably.
- High IT literacy.
Apply for Administrator - Flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly