Each day brings more chores and less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman, house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace, we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, and giving them control to help people when and how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize everyday work.
About the Job
As a part-time Community Ambassador, you’ll be helping with Tasker outreach and onboarding. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about TaskRabbit and the sharing economy, has experience working in community coordinating or customer service, and is excited to meet our Taskers in the field.
We are hiring multiple Community Ambassadors who will work locally in London, Bristol, Birmingham, or Manchester!
- Meet with local Taskers to hold in-person onboarding and education appointments.
- Use internal tools and systems to manage appointment bookings and administrative tasks.
- Facilitate venues, refreshments and collateral.
- Follow up with our third party vendors to help expedite Tasker registrations.
- Help with Tasker outreach events, phone calls, flyering, etc.
- Feedback reporting and data collection.
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- Detail-oriented, organised and passionate about great service.
- Willing to work at least 12 hours per week.
- Excellent communicator with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Able to be friendly but direct in order to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel within the UK occasionally, particularly for initial training in London.
- Eager to learn, grow, and represent TaskRabbit!
- Up to £20/hour (based on experience)
- Travel stipend provided