Service Manager - Supported Living
I am looking for a Service Manager for an established supported living and domiciliary service based in Gloucester for a leading not for profit care company in the South West.
Your role is to manage the day to day running of support staff in the service, ensure the service is fully staffed, write and update care plans and provide high quality person centred care.
On offer as the Service Manager is
- Salary of £33,000
- £2,700 managerial bonus on top of salary
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Fully funded training and qualification support
- Progression opportunities
- Leading social care employer
To be considered as Service Manager, you must have
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- QCF Level 5 or NVQ Level 4
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities
- CQC service management experience or supervisory experience
Full job description available, please call Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com
If you are looking for something slightly different, please feel free to look at our website or call me!