Part Time Companionship Care - St Albans, Radlett & Harpenden
Join our expanding team. Supporting clients in St Albans, Harpenden, Radlett and the surrounding areas. You visit clients local to you.
We offer flexible, part time hours from 16 - 25 hours per week. Our busiest periods are early mornings, evenings and weekends, so we are looking for people with availability within these times. Our care assistants / carers provide companionship based care, to local clients within their own homes.
Benefits of being a Care Assistant with us :
- Minimum of 1hr visits – we don’t do 15 or 30 minute calls!
- Excellent pay rates from £10.00 to £12.25 per hour
- Our care assistants / carers visit regular clients at regular times
- Full training is given – with opportunities for ongoing career development
- Our staff benefits include holidays, paid mileage, pension scheme and high street discount scheme
- Our supportive office team, introduce you to all new clients and provide ongoing support
Career development and progression are an important part area of focus for us and we sponsor our care assistants / carers through NVQ level 2 training. Our mentor team support all new employees through completion of the Care Certificate and within their first 12 weeks with us.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant / Carer:
- Provide day to day support to our local clients, ensuring they remain independent in their own homes
- Ensure the environment in which our clients live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship based care and support
- Deliver ongoing, continuity of care
Requirements of a Care Assistant / Carer:
- Naturally empathetic with a desire to make a positive difference
- A real ‘people person’
- You must live within 6 miles of St Albans and have your own car