Competitive Salary – Based in Trafford Park
International Timber – part of Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
International Timber offers an unrivalled depth and breadth of timber products to the construction, joinery and manufacturing sectors. We specialise in the import, processing and distribution of softwoods and hardwoods from around the world to offer our customers throughout the UK excellent choice, value, availability and service.
Our Stock Coordinators are required to complete all dispatch documentation, ensuring that all paperwork follows company procedures and is accurate showing attention to detail.
If you’re looking for the next challenge in your career, we may just have the role you’ve been looking for….
So if you…
- Have fantastic computer skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have knowledge of accurately processing delivery advice notes, including works orders where required, daily filing of advice notes and picking notes.
- Have the ability to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.