Senior Sales Specialist
Senior Sales Specialist –International Timber - Trafford Park, Manchester
This position is working for International Timber part of the Saint Gobain group who are the Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018.This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and well established team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
As a Sales Specialist with International Timber you will be right at the heart of where it all happens. Acting as a brand ambassador at all times providing phenomenal customer service experiences. Actively recommends improvements solution for the entire sales cycle, supporting and mentoring the sales team throughout the process. You will utilise all available resources in order to achieve sale KPI’s and resolve customer issues and concerns.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
As a Sales Specialist you will:
- Analyse problem areas and suggest solutions
- Be fully knowledgeable of all our products and services
- Ability to coordinate daily activities of sales team
- Confident in dealing with customer issues and concerns
To be suitable for the Sales Specialist role you will have:
- Previous sales/customer service experience
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and deal with customer queries
- Organised and upbeat used to working in fast-paced environments
- Share our 100% dedication to deliver an excellent customer experience, by going that extra mile at all times whilst supporting a proactive culture within the branch.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018"
- Staff discounts on thousands of high street retailers and big known brands also leisure activities various other benefits
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.