Marketing Administrator (25 hours per week)
Competitive Salary – Based in Trafford Park
International Timber – part of Saint-Gobain -Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
We are now on the lookout for a highly motivated Marketing Administrator who is looking to take that all important next step in their career and gain exposure in a fast paced commercial marketing environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant, energetic and supportive team, working alongside the Marketing Manager on implementing day to day marketing strategy and development of sales opportunities. You will also be responsible for liaising with various teams and providing general administration support across all project tasks.
So if you…
- Have a general interest in marketing, the construction sector and products
- Have the ability to engage with outside agencies/PR/Design/Digital
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Have good written and verbal communication skills with a confident and professional telephone manner
- Have good organisation, planning, problem solving skills with ability to prioritise workload
We may just be the right fit for each other… First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that we have our own in-house recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.