Internal Sales Manager
Internal Sales Manager - Jewson Builders Merchants - Staines
Do you want to be part of an exciting, innovative sales project that could shape the way Jewson trades in the future? Do you enjoy selling? Are you a people person? Does winning motivate you? Are you looking for a new challenge where if successful could result in quick career progression? If you answered yes to all the above this could be the position for you.
We are currently seeking Internal Sales Entrepreneurs to join our Sales Centre in Staines, where you will be a single point of contact to meet customer requirements, whilst negotiating profitable sales and supporting the branch network.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a reputation?Do you want a career without boundaries? Is it important that you work for a company that encourages you to reach your full potential?
Then apply today!
What will you be doing in the role?
- Using the fantastic sales data we have available you will be accountable to maximise existing customer spend across all product groups.
- Ownership of new accounts to include being point of contact, project manager and custodian of all things required to generate maximum spend.
- Proactive call outs to potential new customers and markets.
- You will provide sales support for our external sales team.
- We have a Customer Experience Centre who feed in a live lead link turning leads into orders.
- Ensure all enquiries are handled efficiently.
- Continuously develop existing regional and national account business.
- Achieve sale targets in line with targets.
- Build strong working relationships across the business.
- Continually review, evaluate and build upon your own performance.
- Ensure product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Continuously liaise with branch and customers to ensure expectations are being met at all times.
Are you who are we looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Internal Sales Manager specifically it is important that you have:
- Have a sound knowledge of all materials within and timber merchant.
- The desire and will to succeed.
- An entrepreneurial flair.
- An ultimate understanding of what the customer wants.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- Selling skills to make a difference and to progress your career.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary, plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- 31 days holiday (increasing to 33 days with service)
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.