Technical Sales Manager (Manufacturing)
Are you an experienced Sales Manager with a proven background within coatings / textiles? Are you skilled at account management along with the development of new business? If so, read on …
This established and hugely successful textile manufacturer constantly bring innovative solutions to the market and as they continue to experience a period of growth, and to manage both existing business and to tap into new markets, they need a talented technical sale manager to join their team. You’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary, company car, bonus and a great benefit package too so if this is you, get in touch.
What’s the Job?
Office based in Oldham, you’ll also visit customers across the UK and occasionally Europe, duties will include:
- Account management of existing customers along with new business development
- Understanding customer needs, products and processes
- Visit customers both in the UK and occasional Europe
- Negotiate pricing and contracts
- Manage sales enquiries
- Prepare sales reports and forecast
- Work with various departments to facilitate the sales process from order to despatch
- Maintain compliance
What experience do you need?
You’ll already be working in a similar role and have proven sales background; you’ll also:
- Proven account management and new business development
- Experience within the coatings industry desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Focussed and disciplined
- Confident IT skills
What are the pay and benefits?
A salary in the region of £35,000 is on offer for this role along with a company car; benefits include parking, bonus, pension, death in service and cash plan healthcare. Holidays are 33 days per year including Bank Holidays.
What to do next?
If this is your perfect job, get in touch.
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy, therefore we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.