Credit Officer Apprentice - Hove
Do you see yourself being part of Lloyds Banking Group's Apprenticeship Scheme?
Do you want to be in a dynamic role but still have the opportunity to develop yourself and study?
We have an exciting opportunity within Underwriting in the Risk Division.
Here at Lloyds Banking Group, we give you the opportunity to combine study with practical work and apply your skills immediately. Making over 386,000 decisions for our customers, underwriting support the Risk Divisions mission of Enabling Sustainable Growth. Located in Hove you'll find yourself in a telephony based role using a personal lending discretion, empowered to make decisions that take into account credit risk, compliance and responsible lending guidelines.
We are committed to providing professional coaching and supportive management to help you achieve monthly performance targets. The successful candidates will receive a comprehensive package of training, mentoring and coaching support.
What the future will hold?
* Studying to obtain an International Compliance Association Level 3 Certificate in Conduct Risk.
* Working in Risk to develop your knowledge and skills. Previous apprentices have had the opportunities to challenge the way we work, driving innovation in a digital environment.
* Working alongside other apprentices across the UK to help drive improvements to the Group and Help Britain Prosper.
* The ability to use relevant work experience to aid your study.
* Gaining various core skills in team building, communication and more.
* Being exposed to innovative concepts such as agile working.
What we are looking for?
Candidates should have a minimum of A*to C in Maths and English Language GCSE.
We're looking for remarkable colleagues with a keen interest in pursuing a career in Risk. You must be dedicated to your own personal development and be committed to investing into a 2 year programme. You will be required to balance your practical learning as well as your knowledge and experience gained in your role, with an expectation that you will commit some of your personal time towards study and research for your Certification. We also want you to enjoy yourself, so a positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed is a must.
As an organisation that prides itself on Helping Britain Prosper, we would also require you to have a strong belief in our core values and behaviours.
* Putting Customers First
* Keeping it Simple
* Making a Difference Together