Qualified Accountant - Term Time Position
We are an award winning Chartered Accountant firm, with 2 offices, one in Rayleigh and one in Romford.
Our Rayleigh office, which is our Tax and Accounting compliance main office, is looking for a qualified chartered accountant to work at least 3 days (4 days is also an option) a week during school term weeks. The hours will be 9-30am to 2-30pm on each of those days. This means you get all of the school holidays off and you also get paid during them too.
We employ two other staff here on term-time contracts and are proud to be a family-friendly employer.
Specifically, we are looking for:
- A qualified accountant (holding a Chartered qualification please) with at least 2 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience in the completion of year-end accounts for limited companies and sole trader tax returns.
– Have direct experience working with clients and corresponding with them directly
– Be able to demonstrate working as part of a team and delivering to deadlines consistently
– Have a good phone and on-screen web calling manner
This position is also available to part-time candidates too