Part Time Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive – Part Time (16 hours per week)
Brands: The Cocktail Service & Bar Nation
The Cocktail Service and Bar Nation are leading companies within the events industry, providing event bar services and bar management since 2009.
The Cocktail Service delivers premium Event bar services for drinks brands, events planners, corporate clients and venues. All events for this company are quoted and delivered.
Bar Nation provides 360 bar management services for outdoor events, festivals, sporting events, events venues and third-space events. All events for this company are in a live retail arena where customers pay for their drinks.
The two companies have experienced strong growth in the last four years and have developed a national reputation for our premium services. In total we deliver 500+ events per year supported by an office team of 14 at our base in Oxford. We have a strong company culture and we regard ourselves as the market leaders within our sectors. We have ambitious plans in the next five years to expand our operations and increase market share and our marketing function is integral to this.
- The role outline is to work closely with the Bar Nation & The Cocktail Service sales teams, reporting to the director, to deliver a marketing function. The primary objective of this function is to generate leads and meetings for the account management team to attend through marketing initiatives, both existing and new.
- The secondary objective of this role is to ensure our communication channels are maintained and our brand guidelines are adhered to. We would require the candidate to assist and lead in projects such as social media management, developing company brochures, updating our websites and the management of any creative projects alongside our designer.
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of new and existing marketing initiatives to create new leads for our account management teams. Bringing fresh ideas is important. Examples of successful marketing initiatives for the company include premium direct mailouts to key prospects, locating good networking opportunities, finding suitable tradeshows for teams to attend and creating strong networks within our industries.
- Understanding the importance of ROI on any marketing budget spend and working with the director to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Assisting with the identification of future prospects and planning how to book meetings with them.
- Measuring ALL marketing activity to ensure stringent records are kept of all expenditure and contacts made enabling the company to TEST & MEASURE its marketing activity.
- Ensure that the companies social media communications are consistently delivered, on brand and inline with our marketing strategies.
- Ensure that any print or web based design is delivered on brand, fully edited, on budget and in the allocated timeframe.
- Ensure that our websites are kept up to date and current with uploads of recent projects and events.
- Assist with any creative projects which the company undertakes.
- Marketing Director (project management)
- Sales Director (Lead Generation)
- Finance Director (record keeping and Test & Measure)
- Designer (to assist and manage creative output)
- Account Management Team (creating leads and meetings for)
- Large/small format printing)
- Websites and Brochure Design
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Organisational skills and record keeping
- A strong knowledge of all key social media platforms
- A knowledge of lead generation methods such as digital marketing, networking and direct mail.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of the drinks and event industry
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- A creative approach that has attention to detail and is able to create content that is in line with our premium services.
- Attention to detail
- Record keeping
- Keeping to deadlines
- Team player
- Going the extra mile
- Ability to learn about and understand our industry
- An innovative approach to your work
Business Specific Requirements
- Workload within our business can occasionally spike unexpectedly and it is important that all employees are aware that their working hours can be subject to change. We require all employees to be team players and if required work outside of their contracted hours to meet deadlines.
- Our office is located within Oxford in a trading estate. Suitable means of transport is required. There are transport links in the area.