Investigations Accountant - Part Time
6 days left
- Part Time
What we do?
Quality and Risk Management are the responsibility of each partner and employee. This responsibility includes the need to understand and adhere to member firm policies and associated procedures in carrying out their day-to-day activities.
The Practice Protection team (“PP”) comprises a team of experienced partners, accountants and lawyers who specialise in advising on and managing the handling of practice protection issues.
Practice Protection is the process by which the firm takes effective action in the event of claims, or circumstances relating to its professional work, regulatory or law enforcement interest, and professional conduct matters. In addition, PP advises partners and staff of the UK firm on a wide range of other professional or client matters where there may be cause for concern, or where a legal consideration or process is involved.
What you’ll be doing?
- Advising on and managing potential and actual claims against the UK firm, domestic and international regulatory and law enforcement interest and professional conduct matters
- Advising on a broad range of associated, general audit and accounting issues and risk management matters
- Managing the day to day relationship with regulators and other third parties
- Liaising with and managing relations with external legal advisers and counsel.
What we are looking for?
- Qualified accountant with post-qualification experience of audits, forensic or other investigations
- A background in regulatory investigations, and professional negligence would be beneficial
- Commercially and risk aware
Why join us?
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, Our Deal sets out all the ways you’ll be recognised for your efforts. We’ll also have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
What we’re part of?
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory services. Through the talent of over 14,000 colleagues, we bring our imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical issues.
What to do next?
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey at kpmgcareers.co.uk