Field Technician Manager
Field Technician Manager,
IT Service Delivery
Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As our Field Technician Manager (South) you will be responsible for the day to day operation of client Services with line management responsibility for a Team of c: 8 FTE across the South of the UK and Ireland.
As a Field Technician Manager you will be able to evidence a strong background of managing, mentoring and developing within an ITIL aligned environment. You will also demonstrate a passion for customer services with a focus on delivering an innovative and seamless customer experience across a broad user base (internal).
The Field Technician Manager duties will include:
· Managing the day to day operations for the team; including successful delivery against core KPI's
· Assist in defining the Target Operation Model for our Field Technician Team (alongside a Field Technician Manager in the North of the UK)
· Implement a 'Site Custodian' model which delivers proactive management of IT kit/infrastructure on site
· Owning the relationship with 3rd party vendors to deliver a seamless E2E Customer Experience
· Deliver regular and meaningful 1-2-1's alongside an annual Performance Development programme
· Instill a culture of continuous service improvement and innovation
· Act as a point of escalation for the Team
· Regular engagement with the Business via Customer Satisfaction, temperature checks, Site Visits and on-site Reviews
· Provide management reports on performance and trends
· Ensure the seamless delivery of new products and Services in to BAU
· Drive the adoption of Self Service solutions across the Business
· 3+ years experience managing people/teams in a fast paced IT environment
· ITIL v3 Foundation
· Proven track record in successfully delivering against targets/KPI's
· Experienced in Stakeholder Management
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.