IT Project Manager
This an IT project management job for small software company based in West London. Our client is the worlds largest music label, and we help run one of their supply chain systems.
You will lead a small team of professionals; be the point of engagement for our client; gather in requirements; and work with the team to deliver a successful project on schedule.
Release Mobile Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. This role could be very well suited to either a full time systems analyst looking to take the next step up in their career, or someone returning to work after a period of absence.
The package includes a competitive salary, a pension, flexible working hours, life insurance, income protection insurance and a generous holiday.
Our office is based in Parsons Green. We work in an open plan office, with a cafe/bistro on site, and we welcome pets in the office.
Our company directors all have families. We would welcome applications from mothers/fathers who want a role which fits around their family lifestyle. E.g. flexible working hours, or someone returning to work after maternity/paternity leave.
The ideal candidate will appreciate a small business working environment, working alongside like minded professionals, in a position of responsibility.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Manage client expectations
- Analyse client requirements and translate into software specifications
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Good technical BA skills including testing and full SDLC
- Strong business acumen in IT project planning and management
- Experience of Agile/Scrum methodology
- At least 2 yrs BA / Testing exerience
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
Please send a covering letter and a link to your LinkedIn Profile, when you apply.