Delivery Manager - Recruitment Sector - central Bristol
As part of our boutique independent recruitment consultancy’s growth, we require a Delivery Manager to lead, inspire and manage the delivery team in central Bristol.
Founded in 2010 by Evelin Zauchner and Sharon Alred, we have grown teams in 2 locations to a current headcount of 25. We believe that the recruitment process can and should be a positive experience for all involved, simply by focusing on looking after people well. We are committed to our values; excellence, growth and enthusiasm, which remain our foundations for everything we do.
Driven by passion and dedication to collectively provide a superior recruitment service to client’s and candidates alike, you will manage and develop a team of Delivery Coordinators and Resourcers. You will:
- Hire, train and develop an excellent, motivated team
- Celebrate success
- Review performance information daily, weekly and monthly
- Conduct staff performance review
- Engage and retain staff
- Update training bibles, deliver and follow up
- Managing operational matters and ensuring that clients and candidates receive a superior level of service
- Follow up on potential issues and service complaints, troubleshoot
- Produce and analyse reports relating to performance including KPI’s, GP, ratios, feedback
- Create and maintain a service culture through continuous improvement driving efficiency and quality
- Be an effective people manager, decision maker and delegator
- Hold team accountable and follow through
- Able to manage priorities and meet deadlines within a constantly changing operational environment
- Financial acumen with the ability to think strategically, link information in a broader context and to be an effective problem solver
- The gravitas to build key relationships internally and externally, and to quickly gain credibility in the role.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous leadership skills demonstrated, able to take people with you
- A track record of successfully driving teams to completion of targets or KPIs , while maintaining quality
- Minimum degree educated with a 2.1 grade or above
- Experience working within an recruitment environment preferred
This is a part time permanent opportunity working approximately 3 days per week, hours and days negotiable.