Safeguarding and Family Support Social Worker
Safeguarding and Family Support Social Worker Job in London up to £35.00 / hr
Your new company
Council with very strong vales and strategically innovative approach to building and maintaining partnerships and you and your teams act in a joint enterprise with them. Supportive Team Managers, low caseloads and possibilities of further development help this council focus on their passion and commitment to their community.
Your new role
You will be part of a supportive and busy team working with children and families who are subject to a Child Protection Plan and, if appropriate, court proceedings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Current valid HCPC registration with relevant Social Work Degree
- A breadth of experience in children's social work
- Good assessment skills and knowledge of safeguarding, child protection
- Court experience
- Passion & commitment to providing the best decisions and care for children & families
What you'll get in return
- Competitive pay
- Low case loads
- Access to FREE CPD training sessions run monthly by Hays
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Free DBS Service
- Referral Scheme, £250 for each referral placed
- Access to both Nationwide and Global social work opportunities
- Free Hays mug !
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Katarzyna on 0207 259 8715 ( Katarzyna.prosniak @ hays.com )
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.