- Do you have any Internal Audit experience?
- UK financial services experience would be beneficial or interested in moving into a Bank?
- Are you currently studying/completed any of the following: IIA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent?
One of the world’s largest Banks is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their City of London offices are after an Internal Auditor to join the Audit team.
- To support the Internal Audit Department management team in providing independent, reliable and valued assurance to the various stakeholders.
- To undertake audits on their own and also as part of a team. To take on relationship management responsibilities.
- Assist the Internal Audit management team in conducting risk assessments and developing the annual audit plan.
- Participate in audit assignments across the Bank in accordance with the annual audit plan and relevant policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and develop recommendations to strengthen controls and improve the quality of operations.
- On an assignment basis complete the agreed audit programme in accordance with procedures, communicate audit findings to audit management and the auditee and discuss and agree auditee actions to address the control weaknesses identified.
- Perform periodic follow up on audit report responses.
- Assist the Internal Audit management team in carrying out any other relevant work.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Internal Auditor role.