Secretary/ Office Administrator
Secretary / Office Administrator
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
Extensive IT skills
We are an established, forward thinking, friendly and dynamic accountancy practice where integrity and excellence are valued. We are based in Finchley, is seeking to bring on board a dynamic Secretary / Office Administrator to take on a varied workload.
The Secretary will be the first point of contact for the business and will be required to provide a high level of service. It is an essential part of the position to be well-presented and display a professional attitude.
Key skills and experience:
· Experience in Personal Assistant and office administrator roles
· Processing letters and documents
· Composing e-mails to clients
· Maintaining the clients and contacts database (using Iris Open space Software)
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Computer skills – especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks
· Proactive with a positive attitude
· Energetic with a strong work ethic
· Detail oriented
· Effective time management skills
· Experience with light bookkeeping (i.e. reconciling credit card statements with receipts, bank accounts etc.)
· Good knowledge and use of social media including LinkedIn, Twitter, Face Book, websites and general marketing
· Experienced at working on own initiative when Director is absent
Key Job Duties:
· General front of house duties: answering phone calls, greeting visitors, providing refreshments during meetings
· Providing administrative support to the principal and the team
· Handling incoming and outgoing mail
· To act as PA to the director
· Creating, updating, and maintaining client database
· Assistance with marketing administration, particularly social media channels
· Light bookkeeping and Payroll
Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience within Accountancy Practice in a similar role.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role please forward an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.