Accounts Receivable Clerk
Do you have experience within Accounts Receivable within a large organisation? Are you confident in dealing with queries and have exceptional attention to detail? If so, read on …
The large manufacturing business deals with customers across the world, and in order to ensure payments are allocated corrected, they’re looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team. You’ll need to confident working within a busy department and able to communicate across the business too. So, if a salary of up to £22,000 appeals to you along with excellent benefits, and you’re looking to work for a market leader, then we need to hear from you NOW.
What’s the Job?
Working within the finance team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing customer receipts from across both intercompany and across Europe
- Identifying customer receipts from bank statements
- Collating remittance advises
- Posting receipts against customer accounts
- Processing Intercompany payments
- Manual invoicing
- Creating credit / debit notes
- Carrying out pricing and shipping adjustments
- Issuing customer statements
- Manage “account on credit hold” as they arise
- General support across the department
What experience do you need?
You’ll already be working within a similar role and will also need:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong communication skills (both internally and externally)
- Able to work to deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Customer focussed
What are the pay and benefits?
A salary of up to £22,000 is on offer for this role. Benefits are excellent and include car parking; pension; cash plan healthcare and childcare vouchers; holidays are 25 days. Hours of work are 37.5 per week.
What to do next?
If this is you, get in touch
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy, therefore we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.