Commis de Rang
To assist the Chef de Rang to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a station in the restaurant during breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- To maintain the pass and mis en place including all operating equipment
- To look after the still area of the kitchen, ensuring all products are kept clean and tidy and in good repair also during the daily service business
- To maintain all equipment in the restaurant, I.e.: cutlery, coffee machines etc.
- To assist de Chef de Rang in all their duties as assigned
- To help in maintaining the highest standards at all time
- To serve coffees and tea as per standards in the fine dining restaurant and hotel
- To gain knowledge of all the food and beverage products sold in the hotel and be able to respond to guest questions about it
- To be able to help the Chef de Rang in a private dining room for a particular service
- To run food between kitchen & restaurant.
- Ensure job required certificates are kept up to date