In House Legal Counsel- Part-time (2 days a week)
Portico isn’t your average London Estate Agency. We have 18 offices across London and Essex with our head office based in Camden. We like to be insightful and approachable in all areas of the business, delivering advice to our customers, internal and external, in a friendly and consultative way.
We are looking for someone to join our ever-growing business to provide Legal Counsel, using their previous experience, skills, and passion to lead the way in a new position within Portico. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
It’s a minimum of 2 days per week- there may be more days required.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, agreements and documents
- Advising on and managing commercial legal matters
- Maintaining strong regulatory knowledge and advising the business on changes
- Provide counsel to executives and stakeholders on a range of legal topics
- Devise new and suggest improvements for existing legal strategies
- Assess business risk factors
- Oversee policy creation and closely monitor compliance
- UK qualified Solicitor
- Strong commercial experience and eye for legal risk
- Able to manage multiple projects and workloads at once
- Willingness to learn and develop new legal skills
- Confident negotiator
- Previous in-house experience beneficial but not required
The salary package is negotiable depending on the experience and background of the candidate. If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible.