Freelance PR Account Manager/PR Executive
Catherine Lane PR is a small, dynamic education PR agency looking for a home-based freelance account manager to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in all aspects of public relations, including creating stories from clients’ news, managing clients’ expectations and meeting campaign objectives. Someone who likes to overcome obstacles, solve issues for clients and who can be flexible in the face of a number of different deadlines would fit right in too.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience of account management.
- Experience of pitching to national and trade journalists.
- Experience of using key social media channels as an integral part of a campaign.
- An understanding of how to engage with bloggers and other influencers.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- An ability to attend client and journalist meetings on a regular basis – usually in London and the surrounding areas.
- The necessary equipment to work from home (own computer, MS Office, colour printer/scanner, broadband and mobile phone).
- A positive attitude.
In return we offer:
- A supportive working environment
- A wide variety of work that only a small agency can offer
- Ongoing professional development
- The chance of collaborating with a great team of creative co-workers
If you think this role is for you, we would love to hear from you. Send your CV and details of why you think you would be a great fit for our team to email@example.com. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.