PART TIME TELEMARKETING SALES DEVELOPMENT ROLE
Are you an experience sales or telemarketing person on a career break looking for a new and challenging part time role? Do you have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills that will help you to achieve your full potential? Are you a highly motivated person with the desire and passion needed to succeed and excel? If you can answer yes to all of these then this is the job for you…….
We’re looking for someone who will work with our 3 sales people, providing the first qualification to inbound leads developed by our marketing activities. As part of a close-knit team it will be an important role of nurturing those prospects until the point at which they can be passed through to the sales team. Other projects will include working on our legacy information, to find new opportunities together with targeted activities in particular market sectors.
Job role will include:
- Warm calling lapsed clients
- Nurturing and developing prospects
- Passing qualified leads and interested customers through to the sales team
- Qualifying legacy information for new opportunities
- A flexible approach to everyday tasks needed and being involved in making the team successful is all part of the position
- Experience within a telemarketing or cold/warm calling role essential
- £12.00 + per hour
- On Contract for 6 months to see if it works, then permanent
- Up to 20 hours a week – highly flexible on days, working hours and holidays to suit individual or childcare needs
- When permanent, then other benefits include 25 days holiday (pro rata), company pension scheme, healthcare insurance.
If you think you’re the right person with the right skills and experience but want to discuss more details on how it fits in with your life or expectations, we are flexible and we'd love to discuss it . Contact us to discuss other options.